2019 UNM McNair Scholars Research Conference
Where: Campus of the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, N.M.
Registration Information: Registration information will be updated by March. Tentative info: registration fee will likely be $200 per student, staff and graduate recruiters. The registration fee will likely include the following: Meals (breakfast, lunch, snack & dinner on Oct. 3, breakfast, lunch, snack on Oct. 4), conference materials, all conference events, special event and graduate school fair. Lodging is not included with registration fee.
Lodging: Lodging information will be updated by March. We may have both a conference hotel (fancier) and an on-campus (more economical) housing option.
Conference Book from 2018: Last year's book will give you an idea of what to expect in 2019--Click Here to see the book
- Meet & Network with scholars from all over the country
- Presentations evaluated by supportive faculty and graduate students
- Have the opportunity to present both poster and orally
- Participate in the UNM Career Services Graduate & Professional School Fair- normally more than 50 schools nationwide are represented
- Visit a unique part of the country; a convergence of cultural and historical traditions set in the Rio Grande Valley at the base of the majestic Sandia Mountains and between two national research laboratories
- Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta: Opportunity to experience the magnificence of this event with people from all over the world (This conference coincides with the beginning of the 2019 Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta)
- Tour UNM’s beautiful campus located along historic Route 66 and visit with graduate programs in your field
- Experience New Mexican cuisine.
If you have questions, contact us at 505.277.5491 or firstname.lastname@example.org